There are several options for our Middle School students to get involved at Crossroads!
- Fun outings and Service projects are scheduled throughout the year.
- Prayer Force Partners – Each Middle School student is matched with an adult member of Crossroads who prays for them each day.
- The GEMS Girls Club and Cadets Boys Club are open to students through 8th grade. GEMS and Cadets meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday nights.
- In the summer, students who are finishing their 6th and 7th grade year participate in Camp Dunamis in June.
The High School Youth Ministry of Crossroads Christian Reformed Church is a faithful community of youth committed to growing in leadership, evangelism and love, through service and ministry.
We are also known as “LIGHT” which stands for Living In God’s Holy Truth.
We gather every other Sunday evening from 3 – 5 pm for fun, community, and spiritual time together. All high school age students are invited!
- We participate in service and ministry opportunities, travel one week in the summer to camp or a service project, and attend a Winter Retreat.
- Prayer Force Partners – Each High School student is matched with an adult mentor. Mentor and students praying for each other every day.
- College Connection – We pray for our college students and gather goodies and notes for them in care packages.
- College Scholarship Application – Scholarship funds are available to members of Crossroads who are or will be enrolled full-time at a Christian college this Fall. To apply, click the link below and complete the application. They are due in the church office by Sunday, June 3, 2018. Christian College Scholarship Application