We are known as RISE! The name was chosen based on middle schoolers “rising up” to a life with Christ and becoming more mature in their faith while also rising to go on to high school.
We gather every other Wednesday evening from 6:30 – 8 p.m. for fun, community, and spiritual time together. All middle school age students are invited!
There are several options for our Middle School students to get involved at Crossroads!
- Fun outings and Service projects are scheduled throughout the year.
- Prayer Force Partners – Each Middle School student is matched with an adult member of Crossroads who prays for them each day.
- The GEMS Girls’ Club and Cadets Boys’ Club are open to students through 8th grade. GEMS and Cadets meet on the 2nd and 4th Wednesday nights.
- In the summer, students who are finishing their 6th and 7th grade year participate in Camp Dunamis in June.
The High School Youth Ministry of Crossroads Christian Reformed Church is a faithful community of youth committed to growing in leadership, evangelism and love, through service and ministry.
We are known as FUSE! Fuse means to join or blend together as a single entity and this is our vision for our high school youth. We also chose it in regards to lighting a fuse which means to set something exciting in motion. Our desire is to engage our high schoolers into an exciting life with Christ that will hopefully catapult them into their adult lives.
We gather every other Wednesday evening from 6:30 – 8 p.m. for fun, community, and spiritual time together. All high school age students are invited!
- We participate in service and ministry opportunities, travel one week in the summer to camp or a service project, and attend a Winter Retreat.
- Prayer Force Partners – Each High School student is matched with an adult mentor. Mentor and students praying for each other every day.
- College Connection – We pray for our college students and gather goodies and notes for them in care packages.
Questions? Contact Kristin Brown at kristinbrown@crossroadscrc.