Life Groups are one of the best ways to get involved at Crossroads!
We hope that as you join one of these groups, you will Connect with new friends, Grow as a person being changed wonderfully by Jesus, and Serve others with the blessings God continually gives to you.
- CONNECT | Life Groups are a great way to get to know others at Crossroads! Each season, you can join a group studying a specific topic, book group or sermon response.
- GROW | It is our hope that each person in a Life Group will be able to grow to know Jesus more through reading and discussing the Bible and prayer.
- SERVE | Each season, each Life Group is encouraged to serve together. Sometimes, the Life Groups Team plans a large event where everyone can participate. At other times, individual groups are encouraged to pursue their own idea for a service project.
Together in Life Groups, God will shape us into the community God has called us to be through the love and forgiveness and life of Jesus.
May that life grow richly in you!
- Tuesdays at 7:15 PM | A Men’s Discussion Group. Currently, they are reading “The Screwtape Letters” by C.S. Lewis. Men, come for food, fellowship and a stimulating discussion about the sermon and its application to your life. (Offsite)
- Wednesdays at 10:00 AM | Diane Jasa leads a book discussion. Everyone is welcome! (On campus)
- Thursdays at 1:30 PM | A Women’s Bible Study for Crossroads and Green Oak Ranch. They are studying, “Praying for Your Elephant,” by Adam Stadtmiller. Meetings are on Thursdays from 1:00-2:00 p.m. at Green Oak Ranch.
- Day and Time will vary | Mission Accountability Groups. Group members will share their personal goals to be “active world changers and bold Jesus-proclaimers”, and encourage and pray for one another. Groups will consist of 3 or 4 members, and will meet for an hour weekly (more or less) from the beginning of October until the end of May. (Various locations). To sign up, click HERE.
If you’re interested in joining any of these groups, please email email@example.com.